Expired

Once: Win a Fat Face RS Tera Dinghy

Found 26th Jun 2008
Fat Face has launched a brand new range of equipment encouraging everyone to truly live by its philosophy, 'Life is Out There'!

Fat Face has supported the RS Racing world for many years, helping to enhance the social as well as competitive circuit. To celebrate this partnership, RS and Fat Face have teamed up to create The Fat Face RS Tera Dinghy.

The RS Tera is a great way to introduce new sailors, especially youngsters, to sailing. The Fat Face package option comes complete with both sport and pro sails, so as the sailors confidence increases, so will their speed!

To find out more about the exciting Fat Face Hardware range, which includes surfboards and windsurf Kit, visit fatface.com/har…are.

Dinghy Sailing Magazine and Fat Face have joined forces to give one lucky reader the opportunity to sail away in their very own Fat Face RS Tera Sport worth £1295.

For your chance to win, simply click below, fill in your details and answer the question. Good luck!

Answers: Mountainboards, Surfboards, Windsurfer, (only two needed)

7 Comments

Thanks.

thanks H&R added :thumbsup:

Good one Heat added:thumbsup:

h&r added :thumbsup:

Entered. http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6287/a811djcq5.gif

Thanks!

Thank You. Thats a bit different. Dont know where I would keep it if I won but I wouldn't mind the problem figuring it out . Heated :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text