EXPIRED

Once: Win a Fiat 500

Enter details, win a car!

Good Luck

15 Comments

i just added heat:thinking:

oh well - good comp-didnt put any other emails - i want it!!

:thumbsup:

Good comp but a sneaky point i found in the t&c's on how the winner is picked!

4. Competition Judgment
a) Time Limited Competitions: Time Limited Competitions will close on the date specified. The Winner will be chosen from the top 50 referrers of the competition.
b) Top Referrers: The top referrers is calculated by an algorithm that is calculated from a scoring method linked to how many people that someone enters and how many of the people that they entered come back to the micro-site and enter.

In the event that one or more entrants are equally close to or exactly match the algorithm scoring then the winner will be chosen by promoters decision based a review of the data entered by the entrant.

Original Poster

Pants!

Well spotted Wacsa!

BigBear10000;6682342

Pants!Well spotted Wacsa!

I don't usually bother checking the t&c's but the word 'eligible' caught my attention. It makes me wonder how many of the other comps which ask you for friends email addresses are run like this. :oops:

Thank you Bigbear, I have emailed all my friends soon to be 'irritated with me' because I always pick on them for comps....
PS. For anyone who's intrested I won a buggaboo buggy on GMTV the other week and they told me I had won out of 37,000 entrants wow!!!

PPS Heat added from an ever grateful HotUK Deals Fan

Ta BB great comp finds:thumbsup: of late how about finding me a villa in Spain(not time share)

Thanks, heat added.

Thank you :-D

wacsa;6682330

Good comp but a sneaky point i found in the t&c's on how the winner is … Good comp but a sneaky point i found in the t&c's on how the winner is picked! 4. Competition Judgmenta) Time Limited Competitions: Time Limited Competitions will close on the date specified. The Winner will be chosen from the top 50 referrers of the competition.b) Top Referrers: The top referrers is calculated by an algorithm that is calculated from a scoring method linked to how many people that someone enters and how many of the people that they entered come back to the micro-site and enter.In the event that one or more entrants are equally close to or exactly match the algorithm scoring then the winner will be chosen by promoters decision based a review of the data entered by the entrant.

Thanks,think i will give this one a miss :x

Entered, http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4669/thankyou46.gif

Thanks, entered. Heat added.

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Teal"]:thumbsup:THANKS BIGBEAR FINGERS CROSSED FOR THIS ONE, DAUGHTER IS HAVING DRIVING LESSONS IN ONE OF THESE FIATS AND SHE SAID ITS A FAB CAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband78
    2. Ditched Sky1620
    3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?611
    4. Easyjet - book now or wait?1016

See more discussions