Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win a five star bikini goddess pack

Gillette Venus Embrace has five blades and a ribbon of moisture for your most comfortable shave, even in your bikini area. The five blades are positioned closely together and individually adjust to stay in contact with the skin - even on the bikini line, targeting virtually every hair for effortlessly smooth skin.

And the experts agree, Gillette Venus Embrace delivers unsurpassed smoothness on the bikini line and other hard-to-reach areas. Bikini designer to the stars, Mara Hoffman, says "I would never let one of my models walk down the runway in one of my bikinis without using Venus Embrace first."

To help you embrace your inner bikini goddess, Gillette Venus Embrace is offering 4 lucky winners a luxury bikini goddess pack including a Gillette Venus Embrace razor, Mara Hoffman designer bikini, funky trilby and beach bag as well as some bikini-ready beauty essentials from Aussie, Max Factor and Olay!

For more tips and advice on how to embrace your inner bikini goddess, visit gillettevenus.com/uk

1 Comment

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)44
      2. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
      3. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
      4. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313

See more discussions