Expired

Once: WIN a FREE pair of Pink Tickets!

0 replies
Found 28th Jan 2010
It looks like all you have to do is become a fan on their facebook page and ask Pink a question. Not bad for a chance to win 2 tickets to the show nearest you! The details are on their page, but I've added them below too:

You could win tickets to see Pink on her Funhouse Summer Carnival this June in Sunderland, Bolton, Swansea, Coventry, Glasgow, Alton Towers and Ipswich. Pink will be joined by a stream of special guest on these dates, stayed tuned for announcements.

Her astonishing and record-breaking Funhouse Tour left millions worldwide stunned by her special brand of high octane and dazzling performance. The new Carnival-style spectacular with a visually stunning new production will allow Pink to demonstrate yet again her incredible showmanship, proving that Pink is the ultimate artist of a generation.

To win a pair of tickets to any of the seven shows above just fill in the blanks and post the whole phrase on the Marshall Arts wall:

I'd like to win the free tickets to see P!NK at _____ on ______ and the question I would like to ask her is "_______"

The best answer will win the tickets.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Rewview sites23
    2. 3 Spotify family places available22
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)96194
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769271

See more discussions