EXPIRED

Once: WIN A GOLD PLATED XBOX 360

Banned
For those of us old enough to remember, Atari was the must-have gaming system, bringing arcade games into our living rooms and keeping us occupied for hours with their 'amazing' graphics and game play! It's fair to say that things have moved on slightly, with the likes of Xbox 360 bringing interactive gaming to us at a whole new level, but Atari was the original, and is still the coolest by far!

The guys over at Joystick Junkies share our passion for gaming and nostalgia in equal measure, so have pulled out all the stops to bring us a truly special 'Atari' t-shirt that's limited to a production run of a mere 1000 units! Each t-shirt comes in a limited edition box that's uniquely numbered. Yeah, we know, you want one, you need one, you have to have one, but you better be quick because once they're gone, they're gone!

To celebrate the arrival of Atari in t-shirt form, we've created an equally special prize for one lucky Play.com competition winner - a gold-plated Xbox 360! Simply answer the question below and you could have this bling-tastic Xbox 360 taking pride of place in your living room!

Be sure to grab your limited edition Atari t-shirt today!

Competition closes - 21st December 2008

Question:

After which animal was one of Atari's games consoles named?

Tiger
Cheetah
Jaguar

Answer - JAGUAR

40 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://images.play.com/newimages/xboxcomp_main.jpg

Entered thanks :thumbsup:

cool nice one

entered. thanks honey.

Entered thx.

Original Poster Banned

ctuk;3644764

entered. thanks honey.

No worries sexy ;-)

thanking youuuuu ! :santa:

Original Poster Banned

If anyone wins this from this post, please feel free to thank me with gifts...

thank you xx

Cheers

What about the dreaded RROD, Would Microsoft replace it with an identical unit?

Original Poster Banned

shauneco;3645849

What about the dreaded RROD, Would Microsoft replace it with an identical … What about the dreaded RROD, Would Microsoft replace it with an identical unit?

I suppose they would have to yes....

but its the new consoles which supposedly will not get RROD

Ta very much.

ahhh the Atari Jaguar! such memories! thanks for the gold plated xbox!

shauneco;3645849

What about the dreaded RROD, Would Microsoft replace it with an identical … What about the dreaded RROD, Would Microsoft replace it with an identical unit?

This won't suffer the 'red ring of death', although I wouldn't rule out the 'ruby ring of death'!

Original Poster Banned

Kwokalicious;3646837

ahhh the Atari Jaguar! such memories! thanks for the gold plated xbox!

Got my Jag boxed under my bed

thanks!

Just entered. Thanks.:stocking:

shauneco;3645849

This is so bling it might not get RROD - but could suffer a Cartier encrusted ring of Def :roll:

entered, fanks.

Entered, thank you for the post.

ive entered to

got to be in it to win it

Just entered. Cheers!

Nice one :thumbsup:

nice one:thumbsup:

thank you fingers crossed!

taaaaaaar

thanks

Tacky as hell, but entered all the same :-p.

laze

Entered. http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/9468/thankyouchildqx5.jpg

cheers, worth a shot

thanks

thanks !!!

Entered Thxs

cheers sexy xx

:thumbsup:

thanks. have always wanted a gold plated xbox 360:thinking:

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

Man, that will be one ugly Xbox, and also easy target for a burgler! But I have entered purely because I never win competitions for ones I want, so maybe this time I'll be lucky :roll:

Cheers, entered

This would be sweeet to win!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmaticians2847
    2. One thing you've forgotten55
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
    4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions