EXPIRED

Once: Win A HANNspree 42" LCD TV

Answer: Rotterdam

Closing Date 01/08/10

12 Comments

Thanks JM:thumbsup:

Thanks JM :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Strange, I entered this comp and got a confirmation email saying I had been entered into a competition to win a Kawasaki Axio Urban Backpack! Anyone else?

Entered, cheers :-D

Still21inside;8837438

Strange, I entered this comp and got a confirmation email saying I had … Strange, I entered this comp and got a confirmation email saying I had been entered into a competition to win a Kawasaki Axio Urban Backpack! Anyone else?

me too

Still21inside;8837438

Strange, I entered this comp and got a confirmation email saying I had … Strange, I entered this comp and got a confirmation email saying I had been entered into a competition to win a Kawasaki Axio Urban Backpack! Anyone else?

Thanks alot

No, mine just said I had entered successfully no mention of any prize at all which is usual with them

Yes, I received the Urban Backpack message as well.
    Also, got some good news in my emails. I have finally won a prize! It's a Nokia X6 mobile.

Still21inside;8837438

Me also, that is the content of the email, however the subject line reads:[COLOR="Blue"]You have successfully entered HANNspree[/COLOR] and indicates it's from:[COLOR="Blue"]HANNspree[/COLOR].

Entered, http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/9995/happyhappyrennstimpyav6.gif

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for less than £200?11
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?45
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?24
      4. Tradesmen battery power tools.22

See more discussions