EXPIRED

Once: Win a holiday in picturesque Puglia for 2 people

After arriving in Bari, the lucky winners will enjoy a scenic coastal drive to one of the most captivating towns of the region, Ostuni. A medieval historic centre with narrow, labyrinthine alleyways and whitewashed houses is circled by a new town of chic bars and excellent restaurants. Accommodation is provided at the 4-star Hotel Relais Sant'Eligio, close to the Ostuni marina, on a stunning stretch of Adriatic coast with fine white sandy beaches and crystal clear blue waters.
During their five-night stay, the winners will be able to visit local traditional farmhouses and olive presses to watch the production of the region's delicious olive oil in all its stages. And an expert chef will guide the winners through Puglia's delicious cuisine, providing tuition on preparing homemade pasta and special regional dishes.
The winners not only discover the real Puglia, they can even take a little home with them.
Holiday includes:
* Return flights for two from London to Bari
* Five nights' accommodation for two at the Hotel Relais Sant'Eligio
* Six-day fully inclusive car hire to explore the farmhouses and olive presses of the region
* A cooking lesson to learn traditional Pugliese dishes.

13 Comments

Thanks. Looks like a beautiful place.

:thumbsup:

Thanks KAC:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Cheers

Thanks!

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/6897/ty0409.gif

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7720/cheersthanks.gif

can anyone help me with the esquire competitions there should be one for australia

Thank you:thumbsup:

jacquilloyd;8843941

can anyone help me with the esquire competitions there should be one for … can anyone help me with the esquire competitions there should be one for australia

Here's the link:
esquire.co.uk/201…do/

(not sure when it expires though)

If you want to post it, click on 'Submit' at top left of this page (red tab). Click on Competitions, and plug in the link. hth

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Customs charged too much for a little item!01
    2. Marvel characters57
    3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1617
    4. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?33

See more discussions