Expired

Once: Win a holiday to Abu Dhabi!

Found 31st Jan 2008
To celebrate the DVD release of 'The Kingdom', we're giving one lucky winner a trip for two to Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates! You'll spend 5 nights in this bustling city, which maintains the charm of its souk markets, along with the modern mega-malls for which this part of the world has become known. Hot weather, good food, beautiful beaches, who could ask for more!

14 Comments

Thanks edi, fingers crossed...........

Thanks!! Answer is Ray

entered, thanks!

thanks op.

Original Poster

Good luck guys :thumbsup:

heada;1529120

thanks op.

Welcome to HUKD heada

cheers edi, been lurking since early december, saved ££££s at xmas thanks to everyone on here. thought it was about time to come clean!

Thanks. Voted hot.

cheers edi,entered

i don't want to sound stupid but

For which movie did Jamie Foxx win an Oscar?

(i'm not really a big fan of the new movies)

mafia;1531971

i don't want to sound stupid butFor which movie did Jamie Foxx win an … i don't want to sound stupid butFor which movie did Jamie Foxx win an Oscar?(i'm not really a big fan of the new movies)

Ray

Thanks !

Well I live in Abu Dhabi, I'm posting from there now... certainly today it aint hot but it is a few degrees up on the UK! Oh, and don't forget there was a sandstorm in the air yesterday! Beautiful beaches, not sure about that one...sometimes

Haven't read the details of the competition but be assured not to come June-September, it's impossible to be out for long in the daytime it's so hot and dripping humidity in the evenings!

thanks, entered and voted hot

Just managed to enter. thanks:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911000
    2. Did you know?3158
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769586
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78

See more discussions