EXPIRED

Once: Win a Home Office Bundle @ Smarta

This is an absolute gem of a competition - and everyone who enters gets over £30-worth of stationery for just a penny even if they don't make the top prize!

So - the wonderful team at Viking Direct are offering one reader the chance to fully kit out their home office. That means a free Epson printer, leather-faced chair, work desk, filing cabinet, and six printer cartridges (full specs below). Pretty great, huh!

And everyone who enters this fab competition can order a stationery bundle worth over £30 for just one penny!**

To enter and get your 1p stationery bundle, email winanoffice@smarta.com with your name and a contact phone number so we can call you if you're the lucky winner. (We will not retain any data from this competition).

Good luck!

- A chic Malaga leather-faced chair - Contemporary, and comfortable.
- Home Workstation desk - A durable, stylish desk unit with built-in storage.
- Two-drawer Filing cabinet - Convenient filing at arm's reach.
- Epson BX310FN Four in One printer - Complete communications.
- Six printer cartridges

*Please note the computer in the prize image has been replaced by an Epson printer and ink for six months

**1p bundle worth £32.11 when you spend over £30 - stapler, staples, post-its, paper clips, glue sticks, pens, pencils, tape, highlighters

4 Comments

Am I the only one thinking this competition is a complete joke? lol

"*Please note the computer in the prize image has been replaced by an Epson printer and ink for six months" I want the computer! lol

You get a bundle of stationary worth £32.11 (from the image in the confirmation email it doesn't look anywhere near worth that amount) for a penny when you spend over £30. In other words they're been paid to run a 'prize draw' that probably nobody will win, and are paid commission each time an entrant spends £30 and uses their promo code.

Sorry, It's a cold from me.

Banned

azza87;8316512

Am I the only one thinking this competition is a complete joke? lol.

no you're not

at this rate the printer will only be the winners for mths too. not the ops fault, but this is a rubbish comp.

Its not a particularly bad compo; better than a kick in the balls. Wouldn't mind winning a new comfy office chair... the rest can go on ebay :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win Wow-Brow goodies @ Closer33
    2. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express1719
    3. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Daily Star1212
    4. Win Poop Emoji Goodies!44

See more discussions