EXPIRED

Once: Win a Kenwood Mini Chopper

Make short work of chopping ingredients for your stir fries with a Kenwood Mini Chopper.

12 Comments

Just out of interest, why do you not put the answers in your posts? It would certainly be very helpful

The answer is 43%, cheers!

Original Poster

vinnynice;7812985

Just out of interest, why do you not put the answers in your posts? It … Just out of interest, why do you not put the answers in your posts? It would certainly be very helpful

loll!That's partly because I don't post only the ones I am interested in and sometimes I have no clue whatsoever.loll!

If someone asks and I have an interest in the comp, then I give out the answer, otherwise someone else might.

Cheers.

Some good looking recipes on the site too.

HORLET;7813178

loll!That's partly because I don't post only the ones I am interested in … loll!That's partly because I don't post only the ones I am interested in and sometimes I have no clue whatsoever.loll!If someone asks and I have an interest in the comp, then I give out the answer, otherwise someone else might.

ahhhh yanno ive always wondered but never had the guts to ask ;p and that makes complete sense i shoulda thought of it myself - and it is very generous of you to post those competitions your not interested in thankyou

Original Poster

Gabriall;7814074

ahhhh yanno ive always wondered but never had the guts to ask ;p and that … ahhhh yanno ive always wondered but never had the guts to ask ;p and that makes complete sense i shoulda thought of it myself - and it is very generous of you to post those competitions your not interested in thankyou

My pleasure!:thumbsup:

thanks

Thanks, entered!! :-D

nice one many thanks

Thanks

thanks

thanks horlet and skida
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33