EXPIRED

Once: Win a kick ass watch with PANDORUM

We have an exclusive sWaP watch with touch screen, camera, music and blue tooth mobile features to give away, plus a BUILT laptop case (for more infoa check out sWaP Watch - Future Connections Today Inspirational Design with Leading Edge Technology www.s-w-a-p.co.uk)

Answer. October 2nd

3 Comments

Nice, but I'm concerned by how easy it would be to stop them (or 3rd parties) mailing you afterwards, going by their t&c's:

extreme.com/Ter…spx

"From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.

We or our agents and sub-contractors may occasionally contact you including by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.

We (and any group companies) may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our web site or any special service or products which we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email stating you do not wish to receive such information to [email protected] at any time.

We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties which we think may be of interest to you
. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to [email protected] stating you do not wish to receive such information at any time."

In short, no opt-out option, you have to email them asking them not to mail you (and do it before they pass your address on to others). No thanks, I won't be giving them by email address (voted hot though as looks like a fun watch)

Original Poster

GigerPunk;6449656

Nice, but I'm concerned by how easy it would be to stop them (or 3rd … Nice, but I'm concerned by how easy it would be to stop them (or 3rd parties) mailing you afterwards, going by their t&c's:http://www.extreme.com/Terms.aspx"From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.We or our agents and sub-contractors may occasionally contact you including by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.We (and any group companies) may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our web site or any special service or products which we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email stating you do not wish to receive such information to [email protected] at any time.We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties which we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to [email protected] stating you do not wish to receive such information at any time."In short, no opt-out option, you have to email them asking them not to mail you (and do it before they pass your address on to others). No thanks, I won't be giving them by email address (voted hot though as looks like a fun watch)

Do like i do, and have a separate e-mail account to use when applying to competitions and such like.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2828
    2. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2841
    3. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist88
    4. Win a £100 voucher at Debenhams @ Intu1212

See more discussions