EXPIRED

Once: Win a Laptop

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE VIDEO AND ENTER DETAILS

Hundreds of you took part in our competition and weve picked the top 7 entries which you can see below. Voting is now open, so pick your favourite and the person with the highest number of votes will soon be living like a Sugababe, with a stay in a top hotel in London, dinner in the fabulous Nobu restaurant, a shopping spree and a recording session at Abbey Road studios with the Sugababes there to help!

By voting for your favourite, youll be put into a draw to win a fantastic laptop, fully loaded with Windows 7!

Voting closes on Sunday 7th March, so if you entered the competition, dont delay, round up your mates and get them to vote for you! Good luck!

8 Comments

thanks

Cheers

Thanks

Nice comp.

Is it just me, or can you only vote for number 1? Every time I try to check a different box the screen jumps and it`s number 1 selected again. :?:

:thumbsup:

Crowman;8001202

Nice comp.Is it just me, or can you only vote for number 1? Every time I … Nice comp.Is it just me, or can you only vote for number 1? Every time I try to check a different box the screen jumps and it`s number 1 selected again. :?:

Double click on the one you want then it doesn't jump back to number 1.

Jedi Master;8002008

Double click on the one you want then it doesn't jump back to number 1.

Aha, cheers for that.

Entered, http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/671/thankscheers.png
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2626
    2. Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)11
    3. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife56
    4. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU11

See more discussions