Expired

Once: WIN a Lenovo ThinkPad X100e

18 replies
Found 3rd May 2010Made hot 4th May 2010
answer what laptop 1000
For life on the road, there are few better laptops than a sub-2kg ultraportable. With their compact size, light weight, ample power and affordable prices making them available to all, you can slip them easily into your hand luggage and stay busy wherever you go. The Lenovo ThinkPad X100e is a perfect example and provides a stylish and highly usable way to stay mobile.

Designed to provide professional-grade features, exceptional usability and outstanding mobility, the ThinkPad X100e packs an AMD processor, an 11.6-inch screen and Lenovos renowned level of high-quality usability. Letting you enjoy ample power and comprehensive storage whether youre at home or in the office, impressive mobility is also provided when you hit the road, with the 1.5kg chassis making it the perfect travel partner.

The ThinkPad X100e isnt all about work, however, with its 11.6-inch widescreen display and high-definition resolution making it equally suitable for multimedia use. With 802.11n Wi-Fi, you can connect to wireless networks at the fastest possible speeds and Lenovos exclusive Enhanced Experience for Windows 7 certification provides faster start-up, shutdown and connection times, plus more entertainment and business features than ever before.

A truly stunning ultraportable, you can win a Lenovo ThinkPad X100e by answering two simple questions.
Competition closing date: 30/06/2010

18 Comments

thankyou..

:thumbsup:

thanks blackrod

thanks

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8721/thankyourockingbear.gif

Entered, http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7228/thankschildsarm.gif

Thanks again Mr Weaver:thumbsup:

What is the answer as I'm getting two answers - 1000 or 1024 - when searching on Google!!

Original Poster

Third_Degreee;8525713

What is the answer as I'm getting two answers - 1000 or 1024 - when … What is the answer as I'm getting two answers - 1000 or 1024 - when searching on Google!!

its 1000 :thumbsup:

I know the OP put the answer as 1000 but why is it that some answers give 1024 on Google?

This is an interesting one.

Firstly in my opinion 1000 is correct. (if I have to choose)

But there is an argument for both. I find it unusual that the competition organisers choose to put both options in the multiple choice.

I'd say 1024 isn't Wrong!
But it's not 2048 :-D

Good Luck and thanks OP.

Thanks

cheers

I put 1024 as its more accurate Thanks!

Bit of a dodgy question, as there's two correct answers. I'm going to put 1024, but 1000GB is also correct, as its the standardised measurement used by HDD sizes etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47384
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions