EXPIRED

Once: Win a life-sized Terminator statue with Play

mod
Starring Christian Bale as a young John Connor, struggling to become the leader he needs to be, and Sam Worthington as Marcus Wright, a man out of time struggling to comprehend his place in a grim future, Terminator Salvation offers fans what they've been clamouring for since they first saw a post-apocalyptic Los Angeles sheathed in dry ice in the original 1984 Terminator movie - a full-on war between man and machine. With truly breath-taking set pieces, Terminator Salvation brings the battle against Skynet to life on a previously unimagined scale.

One of the new mechanical monsters is the T-600, a huge, crude brute that is a technological precursor to the more familiar T-800 - or 'Arnie' as he's known to his mates. Marcus and Kyle Reese come across one of these horrors in Terminator Salvation, coming under fire from its vicious minigun as they attempt to flee to safety.

In celebration of the release of Terminator Salvation on DVD and Blu-ray, we have a life-size statue of this gigantic robotic monster to give away!

To be in with a chance of winning this explosive prize, simply answer the question below, fill in your details and click Go!

Competition closes 22 November 2009

Question:What is the name of the computer system that caused Judgment Day?
Answer: Skynet

14 Comments

:thumbsup:

I'd love this but havent got a clue where I'd put it !

Original Poster mod

philb100;6863484

I'd love this but havent got a clue where I'd put it !

My spare room

I was only looking at the life size characters yest and wishing I had a spare £20k for 4 of em ta

Cool Prize, I'd put it behind the front door to keep the cold callers and god botherers away!.

Thanks.

:thumbsup:cheers andywedge:thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Thank you :-D

would def put this in my main window....lol... and why wud the dude above need 4....lol....

lol could you imagine this being delivered....lol.... and then not being in...... "I'll Be Backkkkkkkk".... pmsl

Entered, http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5910/thankyouinhandwriting.jpg

thanks andy lovely prize.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £250 Pride of Britain voucher @ Pride of Britain88
    2. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…66
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
    4. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44

See more discussions