Expired

Once: Win a limited edition 24 book signed by Kiefer Sutherland @ Play

mod 13 replies
Found 2nd Oct 2009Made hot 4th Oct 2009
Do you ever have those days where you have to save the world from impending doom? Jack Bauer does. All. The. Time. With the imminent release of 24: Season 7 on DVD and Blu-ray, Play now have a whole week's worth of Jack's roller-coaster lifestyle available. The latest instalment begins with Bauer standing trial for human rights violations before getting back into what he does best: kicking terrorist behind whilst a giant digital clock goes KER-CHUNK KER-CHUNK KER-CHUNK!

To celebrate the release of 24: Season 7 on DVD and Blu-ray, we're giving away a fantastic piece of memorabilia that any self-respecting fan would kill for; and you don't have to take on bad guys from Russia, China or Britain to stand a chance of winning! We've secured a very limited edition, behind-the-scenes 24 book, packed with exclusive photographs from the show featuring commentary by Kiefer Sutherland, signed by the man himself and it could be yours!

To have a chance of winning, just answer the question below, enter your details and hit Go. Don't delay, the clock is ticking...

Competition closes - 12th October 2009

Question: What is the name of Kiefer Sutherland's actor father?
Answer: Donald

13 Comments

Thanks

Thanky:)u

thanks

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Thanks!!!! Would love to win this. I love 24.

Heat Added.

thanks andy

muchas gracias

Entered, http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3314/bigyellowwink.gif

Thanks, entered. Heat added.

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Navy"]Thanks Andy Gr8 Comp and hope I get this as my O/H will be kept quiet for awhile. :-D[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Thanks, great comp
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33
    5. Win baby bundle, worth over £295 @ Netmums11

See more discussions