Expired

Once: Win a limited edition Gears Of War 2 Xbox 360! @ Play.com

15 replies
Found 19th Dec 2008Made hot 20th Dec 2008
Prepare to battle the horde in Gears of War 2 on Xbox 360. Set 6 months after the end of the original, rejoin Marcus, Dom, and the rest of Delta squad, as they take the fight underground to the Locust strongholds, in an attempt to stop the imminent destruction of Jacinto - the last human stronghold. With new multiplayer modes and improved graphics, Gears of War 2 is a head-stomping, Brumak-slaying masterpiece that squeezes every ounce of power out of Microsoft's all-conquering gaming monolith.

To celebrate this instant Sci-Fi classic, we are offering one lucky person the chance to win a prize that will make them the envy of every COG soldier: a fantastic limited edition Gears of War 2 Xbox 360 Elite console!

So, load up your Lancer, sharpen your Chainsaw, answer the following question, and then hit 'go'!

Competition closes - 4th January 2009

Question:

Who of the following is a member of Delta Squad?

Ashley Cole
Nat King Cole
Augustus Cole

Answer Augustus Cole

15 Comments

Heat & rep added :thumbsup:

Cheers.

woot, amazing compo!

thanks!

Eh???

Your post states "Closing date is 04/12/08; "

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

Clearly states 'Closing date 4/12/08' !!!!!!

Sorry but expired !!

Says Expiry 4th Jan 2009 for me .

says december date on main page for me but as i click through to comments it shows jan date
:thumbsup:

Just entered, closing date 4th Jan. Thanks.:thumbsup:

thanks for the answer heat and rep :thumbsup:

Entered.

Entered, Top Comp HEAT AND REP ADDED!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216631

See more discussions