EXPIRED

Once: Win a Logic3 Soundstage (Competition Ends: 03/02/2008)

Answer: Television

Accessorise your state of the art flat panel television with these SoundStage 5.1 speakers from Logic3.

This surround-sound home theatre system measures over a metre in length, and contains no less than 15 speakers! Blasting out an impressive 150 Watts RMS it produces the same effect as having speakers dotted around the room (all very technical and impressive).

Complete with a FM radio and multi-function remote control, the SoundStage is packed with features. Plus theres no need for complicated wiring or installation the SoundStage is designed to be ready for use straight out of the box!

But the SoundStage not only sounds great it looks great too! Available in a glossy piano black finish with a matching sleek mesh fronting, the SoundStage is certainly styled to impress your neighbours.

Available from logic3.com for just £249.99, the SoundStage 5.1 is a must-have addition to your living room. Weve got four to give away so just have a go at the quesiton below before 3rd February for your chance to win!

9 Comments

Original Poster

If anyone knows the expiry then please let me know.

"We’ve got four to give away so just have a go at the quesiton below before 3rd February for your chance to win!" ;-)

Original Poster

Thanks. It was late hehe.

Thanks, duckie

The registration fails. The confirmation email is not being sent. This is some sort of spam.

trenchfever;1500137

The registration fails. The confirmation email is not being sent. This is … The registration fails. The confirmation email is not being sent. This is some sort of spam.

worked fine for me. Loads more competitions on the website too.

Thanks, ordered 3!

Original Poster

kruger98;1500753

Thanks, ordered 3!

Have you got the idea of this? :giggle:

If they think TV stands for Television they probably aren't the "New Woman" magazine for me, honey.

Bert.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2851
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
    3. Win £50,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)11
    4. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)55

See more discussions