EXPIRED

Once: Win a Luxurious 2-Night Break in Dublin (Includes 2 Dublin Passes to See the Sights).

Dublins Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel is the epitome of elegance on the South Dublin Coast. From the moment you embark on the picturesque Killiney Hills overlooking the majestic views of Dublin Bay, you are captivated by grandeur and beauty. Situated just 20 minutes from Dublin City Centre, Fitzpatrick Castle 4* Hotel, an 18th Century Castle, offers opulence and tranquillity within breathtaking surroundings.

Since 1971, Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel has been run on the tradition of hospitality with professional and personalized service.

Enjoy the range of leisure activities including garden walks, castle tours, local golf and the state-of-the-art leisure centre. Maybe shopping in Dundrum Shopping Centre, having fun in Imaginosity or enjoying our Fitzpatrick Afternoon Tea it's your choice. Whatever you require, it is our mission to serve you in style.

Be in with a chance to win a 2 night break in the luxurious Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel, along with 2 x 2 Day Dublin Pass to explore the very best of Dublin. Answer the simple competition question below and it could be you:

All you have to do to be in with a chance to win is answer the following question:

Q: What is the famous river that flows through Dublin?

a. River Liffey (answer)
b. River Dublin
c. River Shannon

10 Comments

Thanks BlueMG:thumbsup:

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3825/thankyoudormouse.jpg

Love Dublin cheers

can't find it - the link takes me to a page to say check back later for July's comp - can anyone help ?

lucerysmum;8983472

can't find it - the link takes me to a page to say check back later for … can't find it - the link takes me to a page to say check back later for July's comp - can anyone help ?

+1

Maybe it's expired - did anyone see a closing date?

lucerysmum;8983472

can't find it - the link takes me to a page to say check back later for … can't find it - the link takes me to a page to say check back later for July's comp - can anyone help ?

It now seems to be here:
visitdublin.com/com…e=1

Same competition, but different question - Tell us below where you found a great pint at a great price! And be in with a chance to Win this Fantastic 2 Night Break in Dublin.

So unless you make it all up, you have to have already been to Dublin to be able to enter a competition to go there! They probably want to discourage the British from entering!

cheers

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/126/thankyoupink.jpg

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions