EXPIRED

Once: Win a luxury break for two in Basel and Gstaad worth £7000 with the times

Win a luxury break for two in Basel and Gstaad

From its snow-covered mountains to its sparkling lakes and pine forests, Switzerlands natural beauty is the perfect backdrop for a get-away-from-it-all break. And with art and culture, gourmet food and beautiful spas in abundance, its the ideal destination in which to unwind.

Weve teamed up with Swiss International Air Lines and two of Switzerlands top five-star hotels, Les Trois Rois in Basel and the Grand Hotel Bellevue in Gstaad, to offer The Sunday Times Travel Magazine readers a chance to win a luxurious four-night Swiss break.

The winner and a guest will be living the high life, enjoying five-star accommodation and gourmet meals in top restaurants. Youll jet off in style on Business Class flights to Switzerland to stay two nights at the magnificent Les Trois Rois, in its finest penthouse suite. Accommodation for the next two nights will be in the luxurious Chalet Suite at the Grand Hotel Bellevue where an indulgent three-hour spa session awaits you.

Q: Which famous mountain range straddles the borders between Switzerland, France and Italy?

answer - the alps

registration reqd

15 Comments

Thanks - will enter - but £7000 for 4 nights holiday :w00t:

Just as well I never win so I won't have to wrestle with the thought of that!

Thanks

Cheers, not done this one.:thumbsup:

Thanks

Thanks

Entered. http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4046/awesomett8.gif

Thanks!

Cheers :thumbsup:

OMG I would so love to win this comp!! Looks fab - thanks for posting.

Thanks R & H added. :roll:

Thanks - entered. £7k for just a long weekend. More than most pensioners use in an entire year.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, could do with a break!!

Saying 404 Error. Help :?

entered Thank you holly100:-D

cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851338
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions