Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: win a Luxury Included® five-star holiday at Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa with Virgin Holidays

win a Luxury Included® five-star holiday at Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa with Virgin Holidays

The prize includes:

A seven night stay for two people at Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa
    Flights from London and airport transfers in Antigua
    Deluxe room for two people
    All meals and premium-brand drinks
    All land and watersports including tennis and scubascuba diving for certified scuba divers

11 Comments

Lovely!

Thank you! Good Luck! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

If i win this competition
    There is a God
    :thumbsup:and will let you all know about it

Wow, entered thanks

Entered, cheers http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9940/sonicinsunglassesjn4.jpg

nice, ta

Many thanks

Cracking stuff!!

Would love to win it but I've had several tries to enter so far and often the 4 letters only show 3 and when I start all over again and actually get 4 the little 'send' wheel just keeps going round and round!

Hi There Wot Am I Doing Wrong Filled All The Details In Correctly Clicked On Send Button And It Just Keeps Spinning Thanks Elsie

Soz The Antigua Comp

tryer;7881585

Hi There Wot Am I Doing Wrong Filled All The Details In Correctly Clicked … Hi There Wot Am I Doing Wrong Filled All The Details In Correctly Clicked On Send Button And It Just Keeps Spinning Thanks Elsie Soz The Antigua Comp

Just entered in Firefox no probs!!

:thumbsup: to Blackrod!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would711
      3. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds now avaliable on Steam88
      4. Buying an iPhone second hand11

See more discussions