Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win a luxury trip to London to see Sister act and a years supply of Guylian chocolates

The winner will be welcomed with VIP treatment at the London Palladium, including a backstage tour, a reserved bar area in which to relax with a glass of champagne before the show and during the interval, and a gift bag packed full of exclusive Sister Act goodies.

The weekend break includes a two-night stay at the luxurious Crowne Plaza hotel in London, including breakfast and dinner.

To continue the VIP treatment, the winner will also win a year's supply of Belgium's favourite chocolates, Guylian, to enjoy once they get back home, including the famous praline seashells.

10 Comments

:thumbsup:dont like guylian chocs - urghhhhh - the show looks good :thumbsup:

Thanks for this... Will give the chocs away..Yuk...But would love to win the trip...

Thank you

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza on Saturday night and it was luxurious! (Even better I got the room less than half price!!)
    I will volunteer myself for any unwanted choccies ;-)

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]THIS COMP IS MY OTHER HALVES IDEA OF HEAVEN, FAVOURITE CHOCCIES AND A SHOW. THANK YOU [/FONT]:thumbsup:

Thanks. Have entered.
    Good post.

Entered, http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/4699/thankswowyq8.jpg

Excellent show even if you don't win it I'd really recommend you go and see it :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC1010
      2. Boxes for moving house?66
      3. Competitions on HUKD712
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88

See more discussions