EXPIRED

Once: Win a MacBook! @ Play.com

Not sure if this has been posted before.

Win a MacBook!

Apple users are not simply computer owners, they believe in a world where technology works for you, with functionality and looks that enhance the computing experience. To make this world easier to obtain, Apple launched the 'Genius Bar' at Apple stores worldwide, allowing users to get their questions answered and problems solved.

Now, however, the geniuses are on the move, and they could be in your home, at your beck and call whenever you need them! Having morphed into book form, we've got all the geniuses you could ever need, all in one place, including books for MacBook owners and iPhone owners amongst the range available.

To celebrate the arrival of the genius books, we're giving one lucky Play.com competition winner their very own Apple MacBook! To stand a chance of winning simply answer the question below, fill in your details and hit go!

Competition closes - 17th December 2008

Question:

Who is the co-founder and CEO of Apple Computers?

Steve Martin
Steve Jobs
Steve Ovett

Answer : Steve Jobs

20 Comments

Original Poster

Why are people voting cold, if its spam spam it or state. And post proof please

Thanks entered, Heat added!

cheers, entered,

:thumbsup:

thanks for sharing, entered myself!!!

Thanks with all play.com comps remember to tick opt out of emails at bottom of page, worth writing on adam2050 because thats why some might vote cold if they don't tick this box:thumbsup:

Thank you

Heat added :thumbsup:

thanks! heat added

thanks!

Adam2050;3766659

Why are people voting cold, if its spam spam it or state. And post proof … Why are people voting cold, if its spam spam it or state. And post proof please

Could be because it's for the old model of MacBook (which came in black or white) and not the new aluminium model which is shown at the top of the competition page. :-(

Didn't stop me entering though. :thumbsup:

Martin

Entered Thxs

That's wonderful- really hope I win my mac is on it's last legs :-(

Entered. http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3250/thankyouab1.gif

Thanks, entered. Heat added.

thanks!!

cheers, worth a punt, heat added

Thanks

Many thanks.

Thanks
Post a comment