EXPIRED

Once: Win a Magical Walt Disney World Family Holiday through Debenhams and Virgin Holidays

Win a Walt Disney World family holiday

Come and meet Mickey and his friends! Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Virgin Holidays have teamed up with Debenhams to offer you the chance to win a fantastic family holiday!

Prize is for a 7 day, 7 night package for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children age 3 11). The holiday must be taken by 21 May 2010. Last chance to enter is Tues 2 June 2009. Well select the winner on Tuesday 16 June. If its you, well be in touch.

Good luck!
First name
Last name
Your email address
Your mobile number

We promise not to share this information with any third parties.
I agree to the competition terms and conditions.
YES, I would like to receive email updates about the latest fashion news and promotions from Debenhams.
YES, I would like to receive occasional updates, special offers, and other information from the Walt Disney group of companies, by email or post, about Disney related products and services, and agree that you may pass my information on to them. (I am over 18).

11 Comments

Cheers

Entered thanks!

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

Entered, http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6261/thankyoucloud.gif

Thanks if I win the comp will I have to borrow 2 kids theres only me an the old man!!!!

thanks

I'd love to take my two nieces
Fingers crossed in the name of bank holiday happiness!:)

thanks

Thank you!

Ceebray - if you win can me and my old man shrink ourselves and come with you?????

wicked thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846373
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7161348
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2252
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047123

See more discussions