EXPIRED

Once: WIN a massive 1 million Nectar points or one of 15 runner up prizes of 100,000 points

THIS IS A HUMEROUS SURVEY TOOK ME 5 MINS SO IF YOU DONT LIKE SURVEYS DONT ENTER BUT IF YOU COLLECT NECTAR POINT THE PRIZE IS WORTH THE 5 MINS...... BLACKROD.WEAVER
Are you a bodger or a DIY nut? A pruner or a green gardener?
We're asking the British public to tell us about their homes and gardens.
Fill out this survey and help us find out more about Britain's home and garden lovers, it should only take about 5 to 10 minutes. To thank you for your time we'll enter you into a free prize draw to WIN a massive 1 million Nectar points or one of 15 runner up prizes of 100,000 points*.

Plus, we'll tell you what your answers say about you. So be prepared for a surprise or two.

11 Comments

Thank you!!

:thumbsup:

I answered it for the old man and yes he could drown a pond lily his gardening is that bad !!! Thanks Black Rod

thanks

Thanks

Took a little while - but fingers crossed !

done the survey - said i'm a bodger!! - cheeky

cheers hon

thanks been meaning to do this survey

suprise i'm useless but came out as tommy walsh

Thanks for that,,,

Im a DIY Nut...

Thanks

Thank you :-D

I'm a bodger (actually true!!!!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?12
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
    3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
    4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599

See more discussions