EXPIRED

Once: Win a Mediterranean Cruise for 2 and a Sony Cyber-Shot Camera

ANSWER QUESTION AND ENTER DETAILS

QUESTION :- What is the name of the Cruise Liner that will sail our lucky winners around the Mediterranean?

ANSWER :- Adventure of the Seas

Relax and enjoy the beauty of the Mediterranean aboard the Adventure Of The Seas cruise liner this summer. Sailing from Malaga you will call at Cagliari in Sardinia, Civitavecchia in Rome, Ajaccio in Corsica and Palma De Mallorca. And when you have seen enough of the panoramic scenery you can relax in one of the 3 swimming pools, go ice skating or go putting on the 9 hole Golf Course!

Plus capture moments from the holiday on a brand new Cyber-shot camera from Sony with Sweep Panorama.

For your chance to win all you have to do is answer the easy question on your right, complete the form and submit your answer!

7 Comments

thanks

:thumbsup:

Entered, http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8711/thankua.gif

Thanx
Entered
:thumbsup:

I could definitley do with a holiday so I might just have to enter this one Is the camera in addition to the prize or a runner up prize? Thanks for posting.

Entered-Thanks:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Sarah Hamesbury;7909169

I could definitley do with a holiday so I might just have to enter this … I could definitley do with a holiday so I might just have to enter this one Is the camera in addition to the prize or a runner up prize? Thanks for posting.

The camera is included in the prize, there is no runner-up prize! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does the app aznog still work?22
    2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
    3. Virgin Media TV67
    4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions