Expired

Once: Win a meet & greet with a WWE superstar at RAW in London! @ Play.com

6 replies
Found 23rd Mar 2009Made hot 1st Apr 2009
Whether you grew up in the Golden Age, The Attitude Era or with the modern WWE, we have a Royal Rumble's worth of action figures, posters and collectibles, sure to appeal to all fans of the squared circle!

With the biggest and baddest guys in the business returning to UK shores once more, we've got a high-flying, hard-hitting prize for all of you WWE fans! By entering our competition, two very lucky people will each win a pair of tickets to a live televised edition of RAW at the mighty O2 Arena! Not only that, but you'll get the chance to meet a WWE Superstar before the show - just make sure you're nice to them or you might get body slammed!

To be a part of this high-impact experience, all you need to do is answer the question below, fill in your details and click Go!

Competition closes - 5th April 2009

Question:

Who did The Undertaker defeat at WrestleMania 24 to earn a 16-0 record?

John Cena
The Miz
Edge

Answer: Edge

6 Comments

Original Poster

http://images.play.com/newimages/Wwerawcomp09_main.jpg

thanks you beat to posting this one!

wish it was smackdown, I wana meet Maryse :w00t:

I wanna meet Jeff Hardy! Nice find heat added

Anyone ever won a play.com comp?? I've entered most of them and never won a bean so just wondering if anyone else has been lucky enough??

cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3437
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
    4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions