EXPIRED

Once: Win a meet & greet with Tom Baker! (Dr Who) @ Play

mod
We're going Doctor Who-crazy here at Play.com, what with the brand new Matt Smith-starring TV series hitting our screens on Saturday 3rd April. If you're a fan of the titular Time Lord then we've got a TARDIS full of fantastic merchandise including DVDs, Blu-rays, books, T-shirts and memorabilia. Take your love for the sci-fi series to the next dimension by checking out our alien-busting arsenal of products - no Daleks allowed!

To celebrate all things Doctor Who, we're giving you the chance to win a meet and greet with the fourth Doctor, Tom Baker, before his audio commentary on the classic The Seeds Of Doom episode series - soon to be released on DVD. And if that wasn't enough, we'll also put you up in London for the night. A prize fit for a Time Lord, we're sure you'll agree!

To enter this competition, all you need to do is answer the question below, fill in your details and click Go!

Competition closes 11 April 2010

Q: Which actor plays The Doctor in the new series?
A: Matt Smith

Rules: -
1) If you win you have to give the prize to andywedge
2) As above
3) LOL
4) Only kidding
5) Actually, no I'm not

6 Comments

Original Poster mod

http://images.play.com//newimages/DoctorWhocomp10_Main.jpg

:thumbsup:

thanks

Quote:-
"Rules: -
1) If you win you have to give the prize to andywedge
2) As above
3) LOL
4) Only kidding
5) Actually, no I'm not"

You is a funny guy. Have heat just for that

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4583/thankyouonblackboard.gif

Loudmouth;8254127

Quote:-"Rules: - 1) If you win you have to give the prize to andywedge 2) … Quote:-"Rules: - 1) If you win you have to give the prize to andywedge 2) As above 3) LOL 4) Only kidding 5) Actually, no I'm not"You is a funny guy. Have heat just for that

Cheers andy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions