EXPIRED

Once: Win a Mini Cooper or £20,000 cash from NEXT

** POSTAL COMPETITION ** - Mini Cooper S Prize Draw

Ok, so this is an off-line comp, and you will have to fork out for a stamp and envelope, but hey for a car... I'll make that effort. It'll probably still be voted cold though

There is one main prize to be won, a fantastic Mini Cooper S or a £20,000 cash alternative.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter without purchase, please write your name and address on a stamped envelope before 31st December 2008 and send to Mini Cooper S Prize Draw, Next, P.O. Box 4000, Sheffield, S97 3ET. Only one entry per person can be submitted. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery. No bulk entries or entries from third parties will be accepted.

7 Comments

For the price of a stamp it's well worth entering! Entered thanks :thumbsup:

good prize,thanks:thumbsup:

Charlie23;3628732

For the price of a stamp it's well worth entering! Entered thanks … For the price of a stamp it's well worth entering! Entered thanks :thumbsup:

But for the price of 2 stamps & 2 envelopes? I'll Pass but won't vote cold.

Can I remind people that the DVLA competition is still open to win a Seat Ecomotive
dvlaprizedraw.org/for…php

1 entry per month - open until the end of March 2009

Entered the Seat ecomotive compo

Original Poster

Painkiller;3629990

But for the price of 2 stamps & 2 envelopes? I'll Pass but won't vote … But for the price of 2 stamps & 2 envelopes? I'll Pass but won't vote cold.Can I remind people that the DVLA competition is still open to win a Seat Ecomotivehttp://www.dvlaprizedraw.org/form.php1 entry per month - open until the end of March 2009

Would you not be better re-posting that one. Its a hot one Im sure, and I for one hadn't heard about it.

With this being an offline postal thingy chances are a lot of folk wont get as far as reading your reply and will miss it. Still, means less competition for my entry then:whistling:

(thanks as well!:thumbsup:)

The original post for the competition hasn't expired so not sure about doing another one for the same competition;
hotukdeals.com/ite…e-/

Feel free to re-post if you want - I only remember the competition exists when someone posts a car competition.

Entered the Seat comp too thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions