Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win a new Mitsubishi L200 Long Bed

Mitsubishi are offering a unique chance to win an L200 Long Bed. Just answer the simple question below.

Question: How much longer is the new Mitsubishi L200 Long Bed than the Standard Bed L200 Double Cab?

Answer: 7 Inches

24 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/images/special-offers/win-long-bed-form-img-l200.jpg

You might need to edit the OP... the answer is actually 7 inches not 15

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;5646112

You might need to edit the OP... the answer is actually 7 inches not 15

already spotted & changed

Painkiller;5646116

already spotted & changed

:thumbsup:

thanks... If I won this I would probably get lost behind the wheel cos I am only 1.53. lol

thx for the tip but becareful as it took me about 6 atempts to submit (02/07/2009 @ 15:36)
    - when i tried to submit i got a SERVER TIMEOUT error

http://i44.tinypic.com/2jb3aqp.jpg

eventually went through

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

entered thanks:thumbsup:

thanks !

Thanks. If I won this I could probably carry my current car in the back as a spare.

muckpig;5646567

thx for the tip but becareful as it took me about 6 atempts to submit … thx for the tip but becareful as it took me about 6 atempts to submit (02/07/2009 @ 15:36)- when i tried to submit i got a SERVER TIMEOUT erroreventually went through

8 times here, gave up

maxmix

Thankyou:-D

Thanks

peter3110;5650096

Thanks. If I won this I could probably carry my current car in the back … Thanks. If I won this I could probably carry my current car in the back as a spare.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning. you made my day. :-D

For some reason I actually read the conditions:

'To enter the competition, entrants are required to EITHER answer the ‘Win a Mitsubishi L200 Long Bed’ competition question in The Sun newspaper by texting INCHES followed by A, B or C to 84880 or answer the competition question and enter via The Sun website entry form OR visit their local Mitsubishi Dealer and take a test drive in any new L200 pick-up, between 1st July and 30th September 2009. Where a test drive is taken, an entry form containing the competition question must be fully completed and stamped at the dealership where the test drive is taken and posted back to the FREEPOST address by 16th October 2009.'

This says that you have to text the answer, use the Sun website form or take a test drive. So presumably anyone supposedly entering on their website is then invited for a test drive to actually enter the competition.

I can't find it on the Sun website.

Entered, http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1373/thankyousparklycarae7.gif

Original Poster

allenkj;5655144

For some reason I actually read the conditions:'To enter the competition, … For some reason I actually read the conditions:'To enter the competition, entrants are required to EITHER answer the ‘Win a Mitsubishi L200 Long Bed’ competition question in The Sun newspaper by texting INCHES followed by A, B or C to 84880 or answer the competition question and enter via The Sun website entry form OR visit their local Mitsubishi Dealer and take a test drive in any new L200 pick-up, between 1st July and 30th September 2009. Where a test drive is taken, an entry form containing the competition question must be fully completed and stamped at the dealership where the test drive is taken and posted back to the FREEPOST address by 16th October 2009.'This says that you have to text the answer, use the Sun website form or take a test drive. So presumably anyone supposedly entering on their website is then invited for a test drive to actually enter the competition.I can't find it on the Sun website.

Here's the page on the sun website;
    thesun.co.uk/sol…hi/

That links to the competition entry form that you get to by clicking the entry button.

I do read the T&Cs before posting.

You do not have to book a test drive if you enter via the link I have posted.

Painkiller;5655840

Here's the page on the sun … Here's the page on the sun website;http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/advertisement_feature/mitsubishi/That links to the competition entry form that you get to by clicking the entry button.I do read the T&Cs before posting.You do not have to book a test drive if you enter via the link I have posted.

Sorry, I wasn't having a go at you.

It all makes sense now... thanks.

Thanks

:thumbsup:

hot

Entered thanks:-D

I dream of this prize
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Digital Ice Cream Maker @ kikkoman1414
      2. Win a Lutyens garden bench worth £350 @ Gardeners World Ends Sept 7th1717
      3. Win a 'Curva' floor lamp @ HomeStyle1313
      4. Win a new Judge stand mixer @ Your Home1111

See more discussions