Expired

Once: Win a Perfect Break in Scotland

7 replies
Found 7th Jul 2009Made hot 17th Jul 2009
What makes THE perfect break - YOUR perfect break? Whom will you take? What will you do? Where will you go - we'll make it happen!

Could it be Scotland?... a nation steeped in history, a country wild and beautiful, just waiting to be discovered, a culture and heritage unique in our isles, ancient and modern, peaceful yet bursting with life.

So you love nature? It's here, it's all around... otters, martens, wildcat. And birds aplenty - eagles, naturally - with more golf courses in more spectacular settings than you can ever imagine. Outdoor enthusiast? Climb, canoe, sail, walk, mountain bike, dive, surf, fish... the list is too long. Then there's the food... fresh from nature's larder, crafted by chefs, acclaimed by Michelin... and the rooms - from comfy country steadings to the latest designer chic in Scotland's vibrant cities.

Win the prize... bring the family... your partner or friend. Choose together... golf...? walk...? city...? wildlife...? adventure...? relaxation...?

7 Comments

Love scotland...my favourite place in the world. Heat added.

Thanku

Entered thanks:-D

Ta

i'm not going to be mean and apply for this when i already live in Scotland but it's a good deal, head added

Entered, Many thanks.. :thumbsup:

Entered, http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5910/thankyouinhandwriting.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions