EXPIRED

Once: Win a personalised gold disc and tickets to see The Killers!

The Vegas vagabonds mark their comeback, encompassing the razzle and dazzle of their hometown, with their usual eloquence and charm, on Day & Age. Combing the essence of its predecessors, Day & Age sits perfectly between the anthemic, neon beat-driven backbone of their debut, Hot Fuzz, with the ambitious storytelling of its follow-up, Sam's Town. Setting their own benchmark, The Killers certainly haven't failed to deliver in a day and age where expectations are set high. Order your copy today!

To celebrate the Killers' welcome return, we are giving one lucky Play.com winner the opportunity to win a personalised gold disc as well as a pair of tickets to one of their upcoming UK tour dates. Sounds like a killing to us!

4 Comments

answer is a

great comp hot

please dont enter as i want to win this this for my daughter:-D

Original Poster

holly100;3525199

answer is agreat comp hotplease dont enter as i want to win this this for … answer is agreat comp hotplease dont enter as i want to win this this for my daughter:-D

Don't worry, I'll give you more of a chance of winning. I never win anyway.
Getting "Day and Age" soon,:thumbsup: woooooo.

niminator;3525247

Don't worry, I'll give you more of a chance of winning. I never win … Don't worry, I'll give you more of a chance of winning. I never win anyway.Getting "Day and Age" soon,:thumbsup: woooooo.

tried to order from amazon.com - only $9.99 wont let me :oops:

question: What was the name of The Killers' first UK single?
answer: somebody told me

enetered. cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
    2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
    3. How to cancel Sky subscription22
    4. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…33

See more discussions