EXPIRED

Once: Win a PlayStation 3 plus Every Single Title from the One for the Lads Promotion @ Amazon

Enter this giveaway and you could win yourself a shiny new Sony PlayStation 3 plus every single DVD and Blu-ray title from our One for the Lads promotion. We've teamed up with Sony Pictures Home Entertainment to offer one lucky Amazon customer this astounding prize. To be in with a chance of winning this great package, simply enter your details into the form below. This prize-draw closes on Friday 30 May 2008 at 23:59 BST. Before entering, please read our Terms and Conditions.

24 Comments

Original Poster

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/02/uk-dvd/sony/One-for-Lads-prize._V257558961_.jpg

Original Poster

Good luck to all of you. :thumbsup:

Does anyone know if its one entry per person or per household? thanks

Banned

no one else enter cause i won it already

lol i wish

Great prize, cheers. Voted HOT

thanks, entered and added heat

thank you

Cheers. Imagine actually winning that lot

Banned

Thanks - Great prize. Have added heat.

Looks like it is only one entry per person, as says duplicate entries not permitted.

thanxs great prize. voted HOT

Thanks for this. Entered.

Just a note - write no spam and dont add me to mailing list in your home address, as no where does it state what they are going to do with your details!!!

Cheers.

Nice 1, cheers. Entered and heat added.

entered cheers:thumbsup:

Thanks for that one Sale. http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/649/chimpthumbupph8.gif

Thanks. Good Luck to all.

Thanks so much:) fingers crossed now!!

Thank you ! Have entered, didn't win the Euro Millions but hopefully will win this ! (Wishful thinking !!)

Entered hope i win

You gotta be in it to win it!
Worth a try.

Thanks!

It's a beauty, cheers for that

Thanks entered

thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?2946