EXPIRED

Once: Win a PS3 plus copies of 'Overlord: Raising Hell'

All you have to do is click the 'become a fan' button and if you aren't a member join facebook.

From the Facebook page: "In order to celebrate the Overlords iminent arrival on the PS3 we have decided to hold a competition in his honour, with the grand prize being a brand spanking new PS3 game console!

In order to enter all you have to do is sign up as a fan of this page and come July 4th 23:59 BST we will be putting all the names of our fans into a pot with the first one drawn out at random being crowned our winner, bagging themselves a brand new PS3. Further to this, we will also be pulling a further two names out of the hat with these lucky souls winning a copy of Overlord: Raising Hell on PS3.

We'd love you to come and join us, so please add yourself as a fan now!"

9 Comments

"The link you clicked on has expired. It pointed to a Web site that was a member of the Commission Junction network and has since been deactivated or temporarily suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Original Poster

Oh i'm sorry its not working, here's the link: facebook.com/pag…777

Changed the main link, it now goes to Codemasters forum and from there you can get to the competition.

Mmm...not sure about this one?
Never entered a comp through Facebook!!:?
Anyone??

Original Poster

Have a look, it's all legit, click the enter button to got to the codemasters forum and read the official word on it.

People care to say why they voted cold?

Mr-Brett;2262461

Have a look, it's all legit, click the enter button to got to the … Have a look, it's all legit, click the enter button to got to the codemasters forum and read the official word on it.People care to say why they voted cold?

Didn't vote either way. Probably is OK. Just me being overly cautious.

Original Poster

Didn't mean you specifically just wondering why it's been voted down to 2.

Fair enough I can understand being cautious.

Its a shame theres "no purchase necessary", so far as i don't want to sign up to facebook!

Not voted either way tho.

good luck

no purchase is necessary
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851338
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions