EXPIRED

Once: Win a return flights to Los Angeles and four nights at the Luxe Hotel on Rodeo Drive in the heart of Beverly Hills.

Answer: Jennifer Garner

Sorry if this is already posted in MSE competitions, I really don't have time to find comps and then check every other website to make sure it is not already there.

9 Comments

Original Poster

Sorry if this is already posted in MSE competitions, I really don't have time to find comps and then check every other website to make sure it is not already posted.

Just trying to be nice, apologies if my efforts upset anyone on the site

Good Luck!

:thumbsup:

thanks bb

Thank you :-D

only have time to check this website thankyou for posting

BigBear10000;7786538

Sorry if this is already posted in MSE competitions, I really don't have … Sorry if this is already posted in MSE competitions, I really don't have time to find comps and then check every other website to make sure it is not already posted.Just trying to be nice, apologies if my efforts upset anyone on the siteGood Luck!:thumbsup:

your efforts in doing this are greatly appreciated:thumbsup:

BigBear10000;7786538

Sorry if this is already posted in MSE competitions, I really don't have … Sorry if this is already posted in MSE competitions, I really don't have time to find comps and then check every other website to make sure it is not already posted.Just trying to be nice, apologies if my efforts upset anyone on the siteGood Luck!:thumbsup:

This is the only site I have time to check, and competitions are not exclusive to any particular competition sites, but are there to be enjoyed by all (and to promote a product/company to as many people as possible usually!).

So it's appreciated as much as anyone else's competition postings!

:thumbsup:

Don't worry about it, too many keyboard warriors out there! :-D

At the end of the day, people post comps on MSE and this site because they are willing to share, so they shouldn't mind if somone posts it somewhere else.

wacsa;7790259

:thumbsup:Don't worry about it, too many keyboard warriors out there! … :thumbsup:Don't worry about it, too many keyboard warriors out there! :-DAt the end of the day, people post comps on MSE and this site because they are willing to share, so they shouldn't mind if somone posts it somewhere else.

Hear, Hear!!!

Keep up the good work BigBear, some more H&R for you methinks!! :-D :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win the ultimate holiday pack @ Book Comps88
    2. WIN A FAMILY ADVENTURE WITH Now Tv @ Magic Radio (and other stations)44
    3. Win a £100 voucher at Debenhams @ Intu1010
    4. Huawei Mate 9 International Giveaway! @ Android Authority66

See more discussions