Expired

Once: Win a Signed Cantona Shirt and Biography with Sky Sports

mod 7 replies
Found 29th Sep 2009
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.

We're offering one lucky the reader the chance to win a signed copy of the definitive biography of one of the most extraordinary men the world of football has ever seen, Eric Cantona. We'll throw in a shirt signed by Cantona along with the book by leading French football journalist Philippe Auclair. Three runners-up will also win a copy of the book.

To enter the competition simply answer the following question then fill in your details below and click submit. Good luck!

Q: What is Cantona's nationality?
A: French

7 Comments

Legend - voted hot :thumbsup:

Original Poster mod

Charlie Scene;6436102

Legend - voted hot :thumbsup:

Well, I'm big (or daft) enough to post this even though it is the enemy; but he was a player and half. Thought you might pop up in this comp CS

andywedge;6436157

Well, I'm big (or daft) enough to post this even though it is the enemy; … Well, I'm big (or daft) enough to post this even though it is the enemy; but he was a player and half. Thought you might pop up in this comp CS

i am that predictable i know - fair play to you though :thumbsup:

thanks

Entered thanks

Nice one

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769639
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35110
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1833
    4. Boredom1519

See more discussions