EXPIRED

Once: Win a Sony Cyber-shot W80 7.2 MP camera [Instant win] - Exp: 29/2/08

Editor
Enter your details for a chance to win 1 of 25 Sony Cyber-shot W80 7.2 MP cameras. They will email you almost straight away to say if you've won ... or not.

Good luck!

11 Comments

Thanks. Had great fun with creating the Conga !! :-D

Thanks. Didn't win though.

didnt win Im guessing they are more likely to give you a prize if you sign up to receive a tonne of junk mail or something... Voted hot tho

I won one, thanks

Just entered, not had an e-mail through as yet, will let you know if I win!..........watch this space! (You have to think positively!!)

voted hot

fusen;1530325

I won one, thanks

Have you really? Or just joking?!

I've entered. How long does it take for the email to come through? The screen just sort of froze for 5 mins, so I'm not sure if it worked. It may be cos I'm at a BFPO address...,

Cheers anyhoo.

[QUOTE=dbt101;1549511]I've entered. How long does it take for the email to come through? The screen just sort of froze for 5 mins, so I'm not sure if it worked. It may be cos I'm at a BFPO address...,QUOTE]

Same happened to me, entered yesterday, still no email!

voted hot, no email as of yet, probably won't win anyway i never win anything, but i've entered anyway, thanks :thumbsup:

suze;1549235

Have you really? Or just joking?!

I won one, emailed them my address and details but haven't heard anything back yet.

my winning entry was at around 5:20am, I think there is only one winner per day, hence the march closing date

Entered cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)34
    2. Amazon prime subscribe & save46
    3. Decent Mp3 Player?22
    4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?610

See more discussions