EXPIRED

Once: Win a Sony Handycam & More.

Thanks to the wonderful people at Sony we are giving you the chance to win a brand new Sony Handycam and copies of You don't Mess with the Zohan and Pineapple Express.

Don't Mess with the Zohan
Zohan Dvir is an Israeli Mossad agent who dreams of becoming a hair stylist. On a mission to recapture the Phantom, a known terrorist, he takes advantage of the showdown to fake his own death. Armed with his scissors and his coveted book of hip hairstyles, he heads for America. Shunned by the up-tight salons of New York, he makes a name for himself in a lesser known shop. Word of his extra special attention to detail spreads and soon the ladies are lining up to sit in Zohan's chair and be serviced.

In Pineapple Express what is it that Dale leaves at the scene of the crime?

A - His Wallet
B - Driving License
C - Roach
Answer is...C

Please note. the expiry date has been extended to 28/02/09, this has been confirmed by Lee-Anne Weise, Marketing Events and Competition Coordinator at IWOOT.

7 Comments

Original Poster

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/44/zohanlandingym4.jpg
[COLOR="Red"]Please note. the expiry date has been extended to 28/02/09, this has been confirmed by Lee-Anne Weise, Marketing Events and Competition Coordinator at IWOOT.[/COLOR]

:thumbsup:heat

:thumbsup:

Cheers CuzzY!

On the page it says closing date for entry is 31/01/08, am I missing something?

Original Poster

TC!;4319086

On the page it says closing date for entry is 31/01/08, am I missing … On the page it says closing date for entry is 31/01/08, am I missing something?

Yes, read the quote in red under the banner in post #2. :roll:

cuzzy;4320756

Yes, read the quote in red under the banner in post #2. :roll:

DOH! Saw the banner, didn't read the writing. The site wouldn't work for me anyway, failed to submit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?22
    2. Just an thought regarding Paypal55
    3. Car park fine UKPC1521
    4. Baby seat hiring car abroad68

See more discussions