Expired

Once: Win a Sony Laptop with travelodge

12 replies
Found 28th May 2008Made hot 28th May 2008
This month in our My Travelodge competition, we're giving you the chance to WIN a Sony laptop.

To celebrate the launch of our new website, we are giving away a Sony laptop so that you can surf the new site in style. Finding saver rates has never been so simple than with our new saver search tool and with the use of Google maps, we have made directions and finding a hotel much easier.
For a chance to win this terrific prize, simply answer the following question:

Travelodge have a total of 5 hotels in and around Reading. What is the name of our newest hotel that is situated at 648 654 Oxford Road?

A) Reading Whitley b)Reading Central c) Reading Oxford Road

Answer: Reading Oxford Road

Easy to enter comp with a small questionnaire. Assume to get some 'offers' to the email address you use.

12 Comments

Thank You for the answer. Good find. Heated

Thanks.

Cheers

:thumbsup:Thanks

thanks!

cheers.

wtf is up with the stupid questions you have to fill out afterwards? there should at least be an option for "undisclosed" or something. as it is, im widowed with 7 kids and earn 70k+

Thanks!

Cheers for that. A new Laptop would go down nicely. Heat

thanks, entered and added heat

Agree with Waynes comments. I really object to adding DOB in these forms as there has been too much in news about databases being compromised. I always enter the earliest date it will allow me to enter. Think on one entry I was well over 100. Age is a bit more acceptable but would prefer an age range as they already ask for where you live.

If you look after your own security thats the best you can do :-)

Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.22
    2. Add one, leave one game54415436
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398

See more discussions