EXPIRED

Once: Win a Sony PS3

Banned
The fast-paced, open-world, sci-fi epic sees you fighting for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force by strategically blowing things up. One reader can win a copy of the game and a PS3, while five runners-up will also get their hands on the game.

ANSWER IS: MARS
- devil_tez

8 Comments

Original Poster Banned

First post here - go easy!

OK, but you did forget to enter the answer.
It's: Mars

Thanks, reminder for later to activate account and enter :-)

Cheers

great first post aspira - thanks

answers to other comps on page - good luck

superbike ............................................answer - Shane Byrne

vip tickets World Aerobatic Championships - 1986

leyio comp .............................................................Little Boots

Storm Camden watch............................................trick question - answer Westminster

Samsung HD TV and DVD player.......................Louisiana

Original Poster Banned

Thanks guys. Sorry I forgot the answer!

Entered, cheers.

holly100;5988470

leyio comp … leyio comp .............................................................Little BootsStorm Camden watch............................................trick question - answer Westminster

Um, maybe I am not reading it properly, but Lady Gaga didn't appear on the blog page at all?
And, again, can you explain the trick, because even the wiki says London Borough of Camden. I know the Wikipedia gets stuff wrong sometime, but this seems too 'big' of a mistake :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions