EXPIRED

Once: Win a Sony Viao P Netbook & Sony Ericsson C510

Where was Einstein born?

A) Germany

Please email your answer, along with your daytime phone number, to competitions@shortlist.com, with the subject 'Competition - NETBOOK'.

13 Comments

:thumbsup:

Thanks

:thumbsup:

thanks pk

Thanks!!!

Entered, http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8279/muahlips.gifhttp://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7091/shyskunk.gif

cheers mate :thumbsup:

thanks PK

thanks painkiller

No Thanks, they are just collecting names and numbers to sell on. Don't know about the rest of you but I coud do without some Muppet ringing me during the day to try and sell me all sorts of cr*p.

Quote:
12. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfilment. This information may be used by ShortList Media Ltd or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes.

Bowler_man;7050880

No Thanks, they are just collecting names and numbers to sell on. Don't … No Thanks, they are just collecting names and numbers to sell on. Don't know about the rest of you but I coud do without some Muppet ringing me during the day to try and sell me all sorts of cr*p.Quote:12. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfilment. This information may be used by ShortList Media Ltd or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes.

Been entering comps for 3 months now, always give my mobile number and have NEVER had a sales call!!!

Thank you Painkiller :-D

cheers, just emailed now

Expired The closing date for this competition is Wednesday December 7 at 12pm.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win Wow-Brow goodies @ Closer33
    2. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express1719
    3. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Daily Star1212
    4. Win Poop Emoji Goodies!44

See more discussions