EXPIRED

Once: Win A spin around a bespoke race track at Bluewater with Jenson Button with Virgin Media

mod
Fancy being driven around a specially created racetrack by a world-class F1 driver and given the VIP treatment at Virgin Media's SpeedWeek50 event at Bluewater?

We're giving you the chance to meet Jenson Button and be driven by him around a customised race track at Bluewater on Tuesday 20th October. You can also bring up to three friends with you on the day to watch you being driven around and get the VIP treatment in the hospitality area. Plus, you'll get exclusive track-side seats to watch Jenson hit the gas around the racetrack.

If you fancy getting up close and personal to see the skill and precision that makes Jenson Button one of the world's finest Formula 1 drivers, simply enter your details .

4 Comments

Entered, cheers.

thankyou:thumbsup:

Thanks

Thank you :-D Can't enter as I can't get the day off but I'd love to meet him!!! Good luck everyone and if anyone on UKHD wins please kiss him for me!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Take a break issue 332425
    2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions