EXPIRED

Once: Win a stash of Sony goodies worth £2000 @ Game and BAFTA

Once again, BAFTA will be rolling out the red carpet with host Dara O'Briain to celebrate the very best games of 2008, and of course, the talented people behind them. And best of all, we're giving you the chance to get involved!

We want you - the expert game playing public - to decide who will win GAME's Game of the Year Award 2008. It's your chance to really make your mark on gaming history. Not to mention a stash of Sony goodies worth £2000 that's up for grabs.

Simply check out this year's finalists from the official shortlist then cast your vote.

9 Comments

Thanks for this:thumbsup:

Thanks but be warned you will be signing up to annoying and frequent GAME newsletters!

Original Poster

sharkalos;4385408

Thanks but be warned you will be signing up to annoying and frequent GAME … Thanks but be warned you will be signing up to annoying and frequent GAME newsletters!

I don't find them to be any worse than most other resellers.

Cheers

I hope Call of Duty 4 and GTA4 dont win anything. Left for Dead all the way!

Entered, thank you. http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9928/spongebob1pb2.gif

sharkalos;4385408

Thanks but be warned you will be signing up to annoying and frequent GAME … Thanks but be warned you will be signing up to annoying and frequent GAME newsletters!

Why should this be a problem for the email you set up just for compos?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Thanks, entered. Heat added.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047147
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions