Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win a Tomtom One Assist with a year's free breakdown cover (x10) Closing Date: 27/11/08

For your chance to win one of these Tomtom satellite navigators, simply answer the question below before 27 November 2008.

Question:
    Which maps does the Tomtom One come with?
    Answer:
    UK and Ireland

Computeractive has teamed up with Tomtom and Comet to give 10 readers the chance to win a Tomtom One Assist satellite navigation device.

The One Assist has a 3.5in touchscreen and up-to-date maps of the UK and Ireland. It also comes with a windscreen mount that folds flat onto the device when it's not in use.

If you like to have the radio on loudly or are likely to have a car full of noisy children then the Tomtom One also has an enhanced voice instruction system, clear and loud enough to be heard above the din.

You can also use Tomtom's Map Share system to improve your own maps or to receive corrections from other users through Tomtom's Home software installed on a PC.

For those that are worried about breaking down the Tomtom One Assist also comes with 12 months' free car breakdown assistance for the UK and Ireland, provided by Mondial Assistance.

The breakdown cover must be claimed by filling out an online application form and applies to a single car only.

For more information about Tomtom visit the company's website at www.tomtom.com.

12 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

:thumbsup:

Entered and Heat Added

Cheers...

Thanks for this. Entered.:-D

Thanks. Heat added.

Entered. http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/4699/thankswowyq8.jpg

thankies.

Entered Thxs

If I don't win this one, I'll need to ask Santa for one instead!

Many thanx for the post.

Thank you Might stop me getting lost!!

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
      2. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…77
      3. Win a £250 Pride of Britain voucher @ Pride of Britain88
      4. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44

See more discussions