EXPIRED

Once: Win a Trek bike signed by Sir Chris Hoy with Time Out

mod
Q: Sir Chris Hoy became the first British Olympian for 100 years to claim three golds at one games at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, but how many gold medals did Chris win in the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece?
A: Three

10 Comments

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/306Ian/Avatars/tha_you3.gif

thank you.

the answer is 1.It say the 2004 olympic.

worldwanderer;6447524

the answer is 1.It say the 2004 olympic.

Indeed. The question is "...but how many gold medals did Chris win in the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece?"
And Wikipedia says he won the gold in the 1 km track time trial. I.e. just the one...
Unless Wikipedia's wrong? :oops:

BingyBongy;6450739

Indeed. The question is "...but how many gold medals did Chris win in the … Indeed. The question is "...but how many gold medals did Chris win in the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece?"And Wikipedia says he won the gold in the 1 km track time trial. I.e. just the one...Unless Wikipedia's wrong? :oops:

No, can't be wrong, Wikipedia knows everything doesn't it? Doesn't it?? :whistling:

Answers 1 according to Sporting Life who'd I'd trust over Wikipedia.

There's also a hint in the question. If he was the first Olympian to win 3 gold in 2008 then the answer must be less than 3 :thumbsup:

Entered, http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/457/enjoyyourdayfrogsid5.gif

[SIZE="6"]THANKS!:thumbsup:[/SIZE]

Sorry to appear thick but what is this "Once" thing about. It just annoys me but I could be missing the plot.

I'd always assumed it mean the post was about a competition that you could only enter once.
I can't find anything that actually says that though!
There is a faq at hotukdeals.com/ite…ne/, but it's not listed there...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2227
    2. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]88
    3. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343964
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 33 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2424

See more discussions