EXPIRED

Once: Win A Trip For 2 To New York !

To celebrate the great prices on Friends DVDs we¿re bringing you a competition that's so good we almost named it twice! That's right, one lucky person will win a fantastic 3-night break for two in the Big Apple! We'll provide you with your flights to and from London, 3 nights accommodation and dinner at the fantastic Tavern On The Green restaurant!

To stand a chance of winning this cracking prize, simply have a go at the question below, enter your email address and hit go. Good luck!

20 Comments

nice one, thanks

VTL

Cheers, entered.

God help me if I win all these competitions I keep entering for holidays. I'll end up as a tax exile !! :whistling:

Thanks, entered.

entered thanks, fingers crossed i'm dying to go to new york!

I never win but I can't help entering :-)

Thanks !!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

SOMEDAY, I WILL WIN SOMETHING!!! THANK YOU, HEAT ADDED :thumbsup:

Cheers for this mate..

Entered Thanks

Lucky paul, here, I entered clutching my lucky rabbits foot, next to my dog, lucky. am eating breakfast....you guessed it lucky charms, darn.... is that a black cat that crossed me whilst I was standing under that ladder lol

Entered, good find.

Thanks.

Thanks, entered, worth a try!! H&R added.

Original Poster

Thanks & Good luck guys :thumbsup:

Nice, head added and entered

answers is: "Central Perk" for those who needs reminding:thumbsup:

hot

thanks, entered and heat added

Entered Thanks edi:)

Thanks...entered and heat added
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
    3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428

See more discussions