EXPIRED

Once: WIN A TRIP INTO SPACE WITH GUINNESS & VIRGIN GALATIC

Were giving one lucky winner the chance to be among the early non-professional astronauts to venture into space aboard Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic, the worlds first spaceline. You and a friend will undergo intensive astronaut training at Spaceport America, Virgin Galactics home and launch site in New Mexico. This will include medical checks, team bonding, and astronaut training that prepares you for the hefty g-forces encountered under rocket propulsion. Then, the countdown begins... The flight itself will be like nothing youve ever experienced. Youll reach speeds of over 2,500 mph. Youll experience zero gravity, floating weightless around the cabin almost 70 miles above the Earths surface. And youll witness the view to end all views, stretching thousands of miles in all directions as you look down on our planet or gaze out into the black stuff.

10 Comments

Admin

Wow what an awesome prize!

juliet_bravo;5652740

Wow what an awesome prize!

+1:thumbsup:

Thanks very much!

Out of this world! :oops: H&R added :thumbsup:

It's one way only

Very nice!!

Already enquired and not medically fit to go.....:cry:

Wow!!
This is the one to win above all others

the prize is literally out of this world. but after thinking about it, I dont really wanna go. I can just about manage things on earth but to travel so long to go somewhere that has nothing. I can easily look at video images and pictures from where I am. I think I would miss my family too much.

For someone who is into space and astrology I think it is a great prize. Good Luck to all who want this.

Entered thanks far out:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
    2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions