EXPIRED

Once: Win a Trip to Michigan

Which of the following isnt a David Lynch film?

C) National Lampoons Senior Trip

Please email your answer, along with your daytime phone number, to [email protected]shortlist.com with the subject 'Competition - PEAKS'.

8 Comments

Original Poster

Please email your answer, along with your daytime phone number, to [email protected] with the subject 'Competition - PEAKS'.

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/sl3-15.jpg

thanks

Don't like these shortlist.com competitions as they don't allow you to opt-out of marketing and say in their terms and conditions:

"Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfilment. This information may be used by ShortList Media Ltd or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes."

Which means you are liable to be spammed.

Original Poster

ArrBee;8075307

Don't like these shortlist.com competitions as they don't allow you to … Don't like these shortlist.com competitions as they don't allow you to opt-out of marketing and say in their terms and conditions:"Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfilment. This information may be used by ShortList Media Ltd or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes."Which means you are liable to be spammed.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion - even if you're wrong :thumbsup:

I enter Shortlist competitions all the time, and I've never be spammed. I also won a trip through them!

thank you

i've never been spammed & enter all of them

:thumbsup:

Entered, no fuss or spam!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?3255
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231365
    3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
    4. Vodafone Broadband Issues11

See more discussions