EXPIRED

Once: Win a Trip to South Australia with BBC/NakedWines (and blend your own wine) (Every competition entrant who is new to Naked Wines will receive a £25 voucher)

mod
Simply fill in your contact details and a name of your imaginary wine

We're delighted to offer bbcgoodfood.com customers the exclusive opportunity to enter this competition.

The successful candidate will be whisked off to the stunning McLaren Vale wine region in South Australia, to work in the vineyards and blend their very own wine. All under the watchful eye of top Naked Wines' producer Mr Jock Harvey.

And the end result? Your new tipple will be unleashed upon the UK public at nakedwines.com, trusting it passes the stringent Naked Taste Test!

And if you're feeling artistic...
Design a wine label!

Boost your chances of winning the public vote by designing and uploading a wine label for your wine. It can be a photo, a graphic, a sketch, whatever you like. The image should not be larger than 1Mb in size and should be landscape

11 Comments

Original Poster mod

[COLOR="Red"]PRIZE INCLUDES[/COLOR]
http://www.nakedwines.com/competition/media/images/aus/89527-bullets.jpg

Original Poster mod

Thanks!!

:thumbsup:

Entered, and I've done a label! Thanks Andy

People have to vote now for the winning wine name...
Vote for MEEE!!! Pleeeease!

I've called it Soleados

t0mW;6255758

Entered, and I've done a label! Thanks AndyPeople have to vote now for … Entered, and I've done a label! Thanks AndyPeople have to vote now for the winning wine name...Vote for MEEE!!! Pleeeease!I've called it Soleados

just trolled through 20 pages - found it - you deserve to win - lovely pic - great name - good luck:thumbsup:

Thanks very much

Entered, http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3278/thanksarses.gif

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314
    2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?23
    3. Just an thought regarding Paypal87
    4. Sweet Sunday code please22