Expired

Once: win a weber bbq with kerrygold

8 replies
Found 11th Jun 2008
To celebrate our love of the long summer evenings we are giving away three top-of-the-range Weber One-Touch Charcoal BBQs that will turn any cooking enthusiast into a BBQ master!

First Prize is the One-Touch Gold. A stunning looking black porcelain enameled steel BBQ, complete with a stainless steel 'One Touch' cleaning system, removable ash catcher, triple-plated hinged cooking grate and two charcoal rails. This makes for the perfect good-looking garden accessory, which delivers on taste everytime!

For second and third prize we are giving away two One Touch Silver BBQs. Just like its Golden older brother this silver BBQ has all the mod-cons and promises to successfully sizzle in your garden this summer.

8 Comments

Answer is Spread the Word
Thanks for the comp:thumbsup:

heat added

Thank You
Heated (dont understand Rep so cant say I have given any of that - dont know how to)

Original Poster

WoolyM;2295818

Thank You Heated (dont understand Rep so cant say I have given any of … Thank You Heated (dont understand Rep so cant say I have given any of that - dont know how to)

thanks wooly

read forum regarding rep hotukdeals.com/ite…ne/

it is given by clicking on scales(grey icon) on left hand side by posters name:thumbsup:

Thank you entered

thanks hun

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?914
    2. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)34
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!67
    4. Four Xbox 360 titles to be enhanced for Xbox One X11

See more discussions