EXPIRED

Once: Win a weekend at St Andrews

1 x trip for two people for a 2-night break at the 4 gold star Inn at Lathones, St Andrews, on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis valid until 2nd February 2011. Prize also includes 1 x family pass to the Scottish Deer Centre valid until 31st August 2010 and 6 x passes to any National Trust for Scotland property valid until 1st December 2011. Prize must be taken in full by 31st August 2010.

Prize also includes £150 spending money and £100 maximum travel allowance. Travel allowance will be paid once the prizewinner provides full receipts. Amount payable will be at the Promoters discretion and will be to a maximum of £100 in total.

4 Comments

:thumbsup:

Entered, Cheers :thumbsup:

Entered, cheers.

Thanks! But what a horrific entry form... I was on my second browser before I realised how to make the 'missing' boxes appear.

For anyone else caught out, you don't get to enter your email and address until you select a country, which reveals radio buttons, then choose one of those 'Neither', and it will let you complete and fill in the form.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…89
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1111
    3. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers1114
    4. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]77

See more discussions